October 19, 2009

Blackra1n

I made a prediction the week that Blackra1n from geohot was going to be a complete, MESS! Oh my goodness I have a post in Craigslist for jailbreaking iPod Touches and iPhones. And you would not believe the bad responses I got back! Blackra1n is basicly a jailbreak to hold you over before pwnagetool or something else maybe even Greenp0isn may be better we dont know but Geohot isnt done he still needs to work sorry Geo but keep on working on the blackra1n. I'm not hating on his game, but he needs to work harder. So just a recap, dont use blackra1n its not good at all over all I would give it 3 stars just for the effort. Great concept, he brought it to life. But its not what was expected thanks for reading! Check out the Youtube channel also follow me on twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment