October 23, 2009

Still No Jailbreak!

For those of you who have the iPod Touch 2nd Gen, the "MC Model" (For those of you who dont know what the MC Model is, its what the barcode starts off with) There is still no jailbreak. BlackRa1n sucks custom restores will never work downgrading good luck! Just keep on checking on my favorite site "www.ihackintosh.com" is one of he best sources. Also follow me and them on twitter I update my twitter/blogger daily so keep on checking back. But so far its useless. Really sucks that with my new "3rd Gen iPod Touch 8GB" I cant even jailbreak. (I put "3rd Gen" in quotes because it really isnt the "3rd Gen" its the 2nd gen preloaded with the 3.1.1 firmware! I know sucks I think that Apple purposely did that. So if you get a chance buy a REAL 2nd Gen iPod Touch because it doesnt look like the 3.1.2 iPod "3rd Gen MC" is going to jailbroken yet. But keep hope and follow me on twitter. When and if the iPod Touch MC model jailbreak comes out I will have a tutorial on the jailbreak (On my YouTube Channel). My production is that GeoHot is going to release it, or iH8sn0w is going to with his new Sn0wBreeze (The Pwnage Tool For PC, Pwnage tool makes a custom restore with Cydia or Installer pre-installed.)


A recap, look out for the new jailbreak for iPod "3rd Gen 3.1.2" jailbreak! I know it has been a while but I know it will be worth the wait;)

No comments:

Post a Comment