November 11, 2009

Blackra1n (RC4)

Of course RC4 isn't out but I wonder if and when @GeoHot is going to release it. For all of you who have the "MC" Model, you can only have the tethered jailbreak. Which isnt so fun if you ask me. I don't like rejailbreaking. Although it doesnt do anything all your content will stay on your phone until you restore or reformat it. It just really gets annoying on my part. But then again thats why the world is open for jailbreakers. I started a jailbreak I want to see how far I can take it I know it takes them along time, but maybe if I'm dedicated I can. No promises though you won't be seeing @Marc32GB on the news or anything like that. But its always good starting off somewhere. So be looking out for RC4 hopefully coming by Christmas or sooner my predictions.

8 comments:

  1. i hope i am going too get my ipod touch 3g 32gb on December 5 and i dont want too wait longer then Christmas too fix the tethered jailbreak

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got a 32gb 3g iPod Touch and i cant wait for a untethered jailbreak.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can any one help me about iBoot issue????
    am facing a problem after i installed jailbreak it's working fine till i restarted my iphone 3GS than it asked me to connect it to Itunes any one have idea how to solve this problem, be the way the old version iBoot 359.3.1 & new iBoot version 359.3.2

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still haven't herd anything about RC4 and its the day b4 Christmas Eve.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Geohot's never going to come out with blackra1n rc4. He hasn't stated any plans to and I've heard he's working with greenpois0n to make one. By the way blackra1n has a ton of bugs. Im hoping iphone dev team will come out with one(much more reliable).

    ReplyDelete
  6. almost 3 months since last post and still no rc4 :( looking forward to an unteatherd jailbreak

    ReplyDelete
  7. Why dont yall just wait on George to make it, when its ready he will provide.

    ReplyDelete
  8. He has had it done for awhile, he just isn't releasing it.....

    ReplyDelete