December 16, 2009

Jailbreaking Battery Life

Battery Life On A Jailbroken iPhone Is Just About Horrible So Is The iPod Touch. If Your Not Concerned About Resale Value. Do It. But Battery Life For Someone Who Will Buy Your iPhone/iPod Touch. That Will Be A Big Con. But One Big Pro Is, Once You, Jailbreak Your iPhone/iPod Touch It Is Easy To ReJailbreak When New Software Updates Come Out. But If You Are Like Me, (Use Your iPhone A Lot, And Want To Resale Your Device.) I would Suggest Not To. But For Customization-al Purposes I Still Do, But I Have To Demo This And I also Jailbreak Peoples iPhones/iPod Touches For Cash. So People Always Want To See A Little Demo On What Jailbreaking Does. Although I Do Like My Jailbroken Device, I Don't Recommend It For EveryOne Because Yes Battery Life Does Lessen. Nothing You Can Really Do About That. But If You Do Not Use Your iPhone A Lot. Its Just A Phone To You. Jailbreak It So That Way Every Time You Do Use It You Can Experience Something New. It Also Gives You Bragging Rights To Your Friends(;

Thanks For Reading!,
Marc

No comments:

Post a Comment